September 1, 2010
What am I doing?!
Well, well, well. Here I am - blogging! Who would have ever thought?! Little Miss Technologically-handicapped is trying it all out. (Side note: Please forgive me as I fumble through and try to "perfect" the process - yes, it may just take YEARS.) :). I am both excited, and overwhelmed! It is so fun to have been able to keep up with family & friends on their blogs and then I started thinking that I should probably do the same. Only fair, right? I always figured that since Im not a mama yet I don't have very much interesting to share, but life is full of fun and surprises - no matter what stage we are at in life! Besides, it is so nice to keep everyone posted about our lives in one place, and to also kind of keep as my own personal "journal" or whatever. SO! Here's to trying something new... it never hurts... right!? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can help you resize the picture on the left so it doesn't overhang off the side
Really? That can be done? So neat-o! You know EVERYTHING! I probably won't be keeping that pic up- but we don't have many on our computer so I'll have to upload some better ones. How do you learn all your tricks? I need a week with you so you can teach me yours ways (with blog, & scrapbook,...the works!)
haha you'll figure out blogging soon enough...but hey! you're blog looks very cool. I like the background. I will add you to my list. sweet.
YAY FOR BRITNI'S BLOG!! it makes me so happy and sunshiney on the inside :)
Post a Comment